Design Museum of the 20th Century
- Written byMaria-Niki Koutsoukou
- Published in Art & Design
- Read 9838 times
The "Twentieth Century Design Museum" in Athens, Greece, is a non-profit organization presenting in a 1200 m2 Museum Space the Furniture, Lights and everyday Objects created by the great Designers and Architects from 1900 to 1999.
The exhibits are arranged chronologically starting with Mackintosh (1905) going on with early century Architects, Gaudi and a vitrine of furniture created by Salvador Dali, a detailed show of the Bauhaus School and ending with the American and Italian Design.
Last modified onMonday, 08 May 2017 17:05
- Address: 4 Patmou, 15123 Maroussi
- Admission: free entrance
- How to get there: The street is a parallel of the Kifissias Avenue, at the YGEIA hospital, in front of which one passes to enter the Patmou Str. A large free parking awaits every visitor.
- Schedule: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Saturdays 10.00 am to 3.00 pm, Sundays is closed.
- Phone: (+30) 210-6850611