The Railway Museum of Athens, was founded by the Hellenic Railways Organisation (OSE) in 1978. The museum has a collection of items related to the history of rail transport in Greece.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Museum's exhibits include:
- steam lecomotives
- wagons of old trains, royal riages
- the smoking car of the train of the sultan Abdul Aziz
- old tramways of Athens
- models and photographic material
- instruments, old tickets, mechanics' tools and uniforms
Last modified onMonday, 10 March 2014 23:09
- Address: 4 Siokou, 10443 Athens
- Admission: free
- Schedule: open daily from 09:00 to 13:00 except Mondays. Also open on Wednesday evenings from 17:00 to 20:00.
- Phone: (+30) 210-210.5246580
- Internet Page: http://www.ose.gr/