Museum of Geology and Paleontology of the Athens University
The history of the Museum starts in 1858. It all begun with the donation of the collections of the Natural History Society to the University of Athens. These collections were the foundation of the Natural History Museum. During these early years and despite financial difficulties, the collections of the Museum increased considerably, thanks to many donations, purchases and the collection of material during scientific expeditions in Greece.
- Published in Science & Nature