Eye Clinic of Athens
- Written byHelen Tragea
- Published in Athens Trademarks
- Read 5966 times
This building creates a sharp contrast to Hansen’s architectural trilogy as it is a rare example of the Byzantine rhythm. It was initially designed by Hansen, but it was eventually built by the Greek architect L. Kavtatzoglou in 1847. He changed the originals adding elements inspired by the Byzantine tradition.
Last modified onMonday, 07 April 2014 09:39
- Address: Leoforos Eleftheriou Venizelou & Sina, 10564 Athens