The Anthropological Museum of the University of Athens was founded in 1886 and is one of the oldest Human Museums in Europe. The foundation aimed at promoting scientific goals of the physical anthropology.
Since its inception, it had been created with the prospect of an integrated educational and academic unit, beyond just a museum with a widely informative character. The collections of the museum includes: paleoanthropological, skeletal, prehistoric and ethnic.
- Address: 75 Mikras Asias, 11527 Goudi, Zografos, Athens
- Admission: 2€
- How to get there: Medical School of the University of Athens
- Schedule: Mon-Fri: 09:00-14:00 (booking required)
- Phone: (+30) 210 7462358-9, 210 7462360
- Internet Page: http://www.anthropology.med.uoa.gr/