Do not forget to read our general tips before you start your museums crawling in Greece! It will help you doing things easily and avoid any disappointing surprises. For more details click below.
- Most museums are not open on Monday and Tuesday mornings. Before visiting any museum check carefully the time table.
- Smaller and usually private museums might be proven to be closed even if their time tables state otherwise on their web pages. In order to be absolutely sure that these are open contact them before visiting.
- Most museums do not allow the usage of flash or of a tripod in photography. The New Acropolis Museum does not allow photographs at all.
- Informative booklets written in English and other foreign languages are sometimes offered for free in the entrance. You should ask if there is something available.
- Great cafes and sometimes restaurants are included in the museums. Do check them out.
Last modified onMonday, 10 March 2014 14:02